Tori and the MILK JUG

(well it's really a vinegar bottle but it's become known as a milk jug).

Read on to see how this very MILK JUG

played a role in saving her life!!

...what angels said...



Absolutely use the money for whatever Tori needs, that's what it is for, be it surgery, diet, vet bills, whatever. My main concern is that she gets well and has a forever home full of love! She deserves it.


Thank you for the update on Tori. Of course you can use the money in any way you would like!

OMG Laurel, ofcourse use it for whatever she needs. Even if all you are doing is keeping her comfortable. Thank you for the update and I hope that thing go better. She is lucky to have so many that love her and are pulling for her!

You may use my donation for anything that Tori needs, absolutely. ..... What a shame that such a wonderful dog should have had to go through such trauma of all kinds in her life. I am glad she has a loving foster mom Should some additional funds be needed down the road, please contact us again.

I'm glad to hear that Tori is in good hands with you as her godmother and her new foster mom. Please use the funds we donated in any way needed to aid in keeping her comfortable and hopefully on the road to recovery.

I am ok if my little contribution is used for Tori's care versus surgery.Thanks for your care and compassion!

Of course you can apply it as you see fit. It was donated to help Tori, not to subsidize any procedure in particular!

Thanks for the update on Tori. Please feel free to use my donation towards whatever care she need.I wish Tori the best.

Thank you for the update. You are free to use my donations as you wish. Anything to make this poor dog more comfortable. The donation was the easy part. God bless people like you that take time out of their life to help dogs like Tori.

The intent of the donation may have been for surgery, however, as far as I'm concerned, it was intended for whatever Tori's needs are. Please, use my donation in any way needed! Glad Tori's settling in with her new family.

Thanks so much for the update. I'm so glad that she has a good home right now and being so well taken care of. Definitely use my donation towards her immediate needs--I do appreciate you asking. I'll continue to keep Tori in my thoughts.

You may use the money for whatever purpose you deem appropriate.

Tori is a gift to all who know about her.

Thank you for your compassion and love - this story touches people.
God Bless and Merry Christmas


Thank you for the update. I really appreciate it. Why ---- would I want my money returned!

...great job with her. do what you need to. she is and angel and so are you. thank god for people like you and others. ....thank you time over and over.

I'm glad to hear she is going to be with someone to give her lots of love. Yes, of course the money can go to the rescue....it is called repaying old debts. You have done so much to help Tori...you should be commended.

I’m glad for the good direction all this is going at this point—one step at a time. Yes, use my donation for immediate needs. Keep us updated.

Of course, use the money to meet whatever she needs. Hope things go well.

I’m glad for the good direction all this is going at this point—one step at a time. Yes, use my donation for immediate needs. Keep us updated.

Please keep the money. I thank you for sharing Tori's progress with me. Use the moneys at your own discretion. Sounds like she is in good hands. I to was a nurse (retired) but the skills carry over in the animals I raise. ..... Take care keep in touch and let me know if I can be of further assistance.-

Of course use the money (sorry it wasn't more) in any way that is helpful to treat Tori's health problems. I truly hope that if she needs surgery, that she can handle having it.
All the best - to you and to Tori's foster mom. Have a wonderful holiday.


Absolutely! Please do use the money for Tori in any way you see fit. Give her a belly rub for me.

Sounds like Tori is a fighter. Please apply my donation as you see fit.

Of course my donation may be used for Tori's immediate needs/care. Tori is one lucky girl to have you and the people you know care for her. Warm regards, Laurel.

Hi, It's good to see Tori so happy! Hopefully this woman will keep her. It looks like they have a wonderful bond already.

Wow, what a story for poor Tori! I'm glad to hear she is doing better and in such good hands! You of course may keep and use the money for whatever is deemed necessary to make Tori more comfortable.


Am glad to hear that she is being made comfortable at least.....don't care how you use the money as long as it is helping her...........


It sounds like she's in excellent hands, and of course, it's absolutely fine that the donation be used in whatever way is most beneficial to her. Thank you for all of your work on her behalf.